0330 043 0003

Our Opening Times

Unoccupied Property Insurance

When you own valuable assets it’s crucial that you protect them. Buildings are no exception. You need insurance to protect against the unexpected. As a commercial landlord your tenants rely on the use of your premises to run their business. When choosing your unoccupied insurance policy you are able to determine the level of cover that is right for you.

Protect Your Property Portfolio – Unoccupied

Letting commercial properties requires dedication, excellent people-skills and more often than not a considerable financial investment. When they are empty it can be a real challenge to re-fill and in that time your property will be exposed to a greater risk set than when it was occupied.  The amount of property in the UK that is claimed for in a year is proportionally a lot higher for unoccupied properties as opposed to occupied.

This is why it’s important that your commercial properties are covered with policies specifically designed to help commercial landlords protect their businesses whether they let offices, shops, warehouses or any other type of property. Here at Moneycornershop.com we work with some of the biggest and most reputable insurance providers in the world to help our customers ensure their properties and investments are protected.

Insure For A Variety Of Circumstances

We understand there are many reasons why you might need to leave a property empty for a period of time. On that basis we’re flexible with the different circumstances we can provide cover for. Whether you’re renovating, selling your home or between tenancies we are here to help. Just note, the empty house insurance policy may offer limited cover for larger projects such as structural repairs, roofing and other major works.

Click Here To Learn
More About Our
Property Insurance Product

Compare Unoccupied Property Policies From Our Panel Of Insurers

If your property is unoccupied, for any reason, we can probably insure it for you because we know most insurers shy away from covering vacant properties. We’ve been doing this for a long time we know what’s involved so we’ve made the process of covering your property Quick and Easy.

  • Cover for Commercial and Unoccupied Properties
  • Our policies can cover short or long term occupancy
  • We can cover your property whilst it’s undergoing conversion or refurbishment
  • Reduce the price of your insurance in minutes
  • Choice of Flexible Payment Methods to suit you
  • Quick and Easy to apply – Fast Cover – and some of the lowest prices in the UK

To get things going, simply get in touch now…

Start Quote Get your extensive yet affordable cover - Quotes Take Less Than 2 minutes -

Unoccupied Buildings Are A Greater Risk To Insurer
Get The Professional Experts

Start Quote

What Do Your Really Need To Consider?

Whether you’re looking to protect the bricks and mortar or have belongings inside that need covering as well, your insurance policy can be tailored to your requirements so you only pay for the cover you need. As part of your commercial landlord insurance you should also think about insurance for any contents in communal areas. You never know what’s around the corner so you need to make sure your property is protected against the unexpected.

Property Owner’s Liability

Property owners’ liability insurance provides financial protection against large compensation claims if someone is injured at your premises as a result of your negligence. Accidents happen when you least expect, and this cover can protect you against accidental damage to third party property too. For instance, if a roof tile fell and landed on a car below, you could be liable to cover the costs. Taking out property owners’ liability cover as part of your commercial landlord insurance policy can cover your liability if something goes wrong. Employers’ liability cover should also be considered if you employ anyone to maintain the building or grounds for you.

What Other Covers Are Available For Property Owners

  • Landlords Contents
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • All Risks Building Cover
  • Legal Expenses and Business Interruption
  • Cover against fire, floods, and weather damage
  • Equipment, technology failure, water, electrics and heating
  • Covers costs from theft, such as contents and damages
  • Cover loss of rent/lost income due to damage or repair.
  • Employers and Public Liability (if needed)

If a Property is unoccupied then many of the covers above will not be available.

We can arrange for your policy to be tailor made to your requirements, all you have to do is communicate your needs to our team of experts.

Call today our Team of Experts on

0330 043 0004

Quote Today

Only minutes away from Saving & Improvements to your insurance policy