0330 043 0003

Our Opening Times

Business Insurance for Estate & Letting Agents

Building a successful career in property letting or as an estate agent requires expert judgement and a sound knowledge of your industry. But being relied upon to give helpful recommendations can also have legal implications.

If you make the wrong call or give bad advice to a client, you could find yourself facing a claim. It’s important to have the right insurance in place, so that if this happens you can continue running your business without worrying about expensive legal costs and compensation claims.

If you’re hosting property viewings, it’s also important to cover yourself in case of accidental damage to someone else’s home. If you spill coffee over a client’s carpet or knock over an expensive sculpture, you will be liable for the repair or replacement

Design & Build Your Policy

you can personalise your insurance using our online quote tool to make sure that you’re covered for all aspects of your business. Being able to pick and choose the types of cover you include in your policy also means that you only pay for what you need.

As a specialist business insurance broker, Moneycornershop.com understands the risks you face and has developed relationships with industry-specific business insurers for estate and letting agents. Our panel can offer professional indemnity insurance policies tailored for estate agents (including RICS and NAEA members), letting agents and property managers.

The insurance we can offer for estate agents can also be built to protect you against many of the other risks faced by small businesses. Choose the products that are right for your business and create one single and comprehensive insurance solution.

Our Experience & Relationships

We are proud to provide our customers with a panel of over 30 A-Rated Insurers to choose from for Commercial Property Policies.
Having a panel Global Insurers such as Allianz, Lloyds of London, Axa, Ageas, Liberty Mutual, Hiscox, NIG, QBE and RSA, means that we can provide you with the choice of covers and competitive premiums that you are after.

Moneycornershop.com is a proud member of the Purple Partnership – Who have been voted the Best Broker Network in the UK – 3 times in the last 4 years – Which means many insurers provide exclusive deals for us, with competitive pricing and enhanced policy cover. When this is combined with the great service our team provides, you can see why people choose to let us arrange their insurance.

Peace of Mind

Start Your Quote

What Insurance Do Estate Agents Need?

Professional indemnity insurance for estate agents

Although none of us like the prospect of someone finding error with our work, any business providing a professional service is vulnerable to claims of negligence. Adding professional indemnity cover to your letting agent insurance plan can protect your business against the cost of settling or defending a client’s claim that there are problems with your work. We ensure you have specific cover to protect your business from the risks you face in your industry, such as matters referred to any property ombudsman or when a client feels they’ve lost money as a result of a mistake you make.

You can be be covered for:

  • negligence or breach of duty of care – making a mistake in your work or giving bad advice
  • matters referred to any property ombudsman or to arbitration – including The Property Ombudsman or through the National Approved Letting Scheme
  • defence costs for proceedings brought against you under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 or the Estate Agents Act 1979
  • infringement of intellectual property rights – for example using content from a website or publication without permission
  • breach of confidence – sharing confidential or sensitive information without consent
  • civil liability – if a claim occurs because of your business activity for a client and we haven’t specifically excluded it, it’s covered.


Public Liability Insurance

Public liability insurance usually comes up first when it comes to tradesmen insurance, this cover can protect you if you’re sued because someone is injured or their property is damaged.

Moneycornershop.com has the capacity to offer between £1 million and £25 million in cover, to protect you against legal fees and compensation costs.

You can include business buildings cover to protect your business premises, including fixtures and fittings.

  • You can also include plant and machinery insurance, which can provide protection for plant and machinery, whether you own it or hire it.​
  • Contract works insurance can cover the cost of repairing or redoing work on a construction site if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event – like fire, flood, storm, vandalism or theft – while it’s in progress.
  • Personal accident insurance covers you against serious injury, or even death – paying out for the likes of lost income and medical costs.
  • You can include business buildings cover to protect your business premises, including fixtures and fittings.
  • Business equipment insurance to cover your business contents and office equipment.
  • Business legal protection insurance can cover your commercial legal expenses and the cost of legal action.

Need more details? Hear more about your business cover options from our expert team. Just choose the cover you’re interested in and get some expert insight into how each option can help your business.

What Other Types Of Business Insurance Do You Need?

We have provided other insurance products for our customers, such as:

  • Directors & Officers Insurance
  • Commercial Motor/Fleet
  • Commercial Combined
  • Group Travel Insurance

Get Results Out
of Just One
Phone Call

Start Your Quote


Why Join Moneycornershop.com?

  • Join a huge network of happy customers
  • Claims managed by individual insurers
  • Experienced business insurance brokers
  • We can help you save on your business utilities
  • We can raise Finance for your business
  • We are becoming the best broker in town