0330 043 0003

Our Opening Times

Commercial Landlord Insurance

When you own valuable assets it’s crucial that you protect them. Buildings are no exception. You need insurance to protect against the unexpected. As a commercial landlord your tenants rely on the use of your premises to run their business.When it comes to commercial property insurance, landlords need flexibility. Whether that’s cover for a number of properties, or a one-off commercial venture

When choosing your commercial landlord insurance policy you are able to determine the level of cover that is right for you, which could include:

  • Buildings Insurance Cover
  • Material & Contents Cover
  • Loss of Rent Protection
  • Employers’ and Public Liability
  • Legal Expense

Protect Your Commercial Property Portfolio

Letting commercial properties requires dedication, excellent people-skills and more often than not a considerable financial investment.

This is why it’s important that your commercial properties are covered with policies specifically designed to help commercial landlords protect their businesses whether they let offices, shops, warehouses or any other type of property.

Various commercial property types that we can cover

  • Retail premises
  • Retail with flats above
  • Offices (purpose built and converted)
  • Warehouse/wholesale premises
  • Manufacturing
  • Mixed commercial Portfolios
  • Residential Landlord Portfolios
  • Unoccupied premises
  • Holiday Home premises
  • Industrial premises

Click Here To Learn
More About Our
Property Insurance Product

Compare Property Policies From Our Panel Of Insurers

We are proud to provide our customers with a panel of over 30 A-Rated Insurers to choose from for Estate Agents and Letting Agents.
Having a panel Global Insurers such as Allianz, Lloyds of London, Axa, Ageas, Liberty Mutual, Hiscox, NIG, QBE and RSA, means that we can provide you with the choice of covers and competitive premiums that you are after.

A commercial landlord policy will cover you against specific risks linked to shop, office, and other commercial tenants. Your Policy could cover:

  • From damage in a fire to sudden flooding or vandalism, buildings cover could pay for repairs and rebuilding. We’ll also check whether you need contents cover for shelving or appliances you provide to your tenants
  • Small accidents can cause big claims, whether it’s down to a trailing wire or a loose tile. We’ll include landlord liability insurance to keep you, your tenants, and their customers covered
  • Business interruption cover (or rental income protection) is also an important option, to keep you and your tenants trading following an insured and unexpected event, such as a flood
Start Quote Get your extensive yet affordable cover - Quotes Take Less Than 2 minutes -

Protect your Investment
from the risks they face

Start Quote

What Do Your Really Need To Consider?

Whether you’re looking to protect the bricks and mortar or have belongings inside that need covering as well, your commercial landlord insurance policy can be tailored to your requirements so you only pay for the cover you need. As part of your commercial landlord insurance you should also think about insurance for any contents in communal areas. You never know what’s around the corner so you need to make sure your property is protected against the unexpected.

Property Owner’s Liability

Property owners’ liability insurance provides financial protection against large compensation claims if someone is injured at your premises as a result of your negligence. Accidents happen when you least expect, and this cover can protect you against accidental damage to third party property too. For instance, if a roof tile fell and landed on a car below, you could be liable to cover the costs. Taking out property owners’ liability cover as part of your commercial landlord insurance policy can cover your liability if something goes wrong. Employers’ liability cover should also be considered if you employ anyone to maintain the building or grounds for you.

Loss Of Rent Insurance For Your Commercial Property

Loss of rent cover is an important part of your insurance that can protect your income in the event of damage at your commercial property which may result from an insured event. This means that if you have a fire or flood that renders the building uninhabitable, loss of rent cover can continue to pay you rental income while the building is reinstated meaning you shouldn’t be out of pocket.


What Can Be Included In A Commercial Property Policy?

  • Landlords Contents
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • All Risks Building Cover
  • Legal Expenses and Business Interruption
  • Cover against fire, floods, and weather damage
  • Equipment, technology failure, water, electrics and heating
  • Covers costs from theft, such as contents and damages
  • Cover loss of rent/lost income due to damage or repair.
  • Employers and Public Liability (if needed)

Quote Today

Only minutes away from Saving & Improvements to your insurance policy